Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Characters That I Love

When I watch a movie or read a book I look for character development to help me try to improve my story, like lets say... Adrian Monk from the TV series Monk (by the way, if you haven't seen it yet you need to.)
Adrian Monk's character is so, so good, he is a renowned former homicide detective for the San Francisco Police Department. Monk has a obsessive-compulsive disorder and multiple phobias, all of which intensified after the murder of his wife, Trudy, resulting in his suspension from the department. He works as a private police homicide consultant and undergoes therapy with the ultimate goal of overcoming his grief, taking control of his phobias and disorder , and being reinstated as a police detective.



              Here are some other good characters!



Aladdin

Hiro Hamada 



Gilbert Blythe

Peeta Mellark 


Bucky Barnes

Natalie Teeger

No comments:

Post a Comment