Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year y'all! I hope this one is a good one! I'm no going to bother with New Year resolutions this year, I'm just like 'I'm going to try to eat less sugar' and the next day shoving marshmallows in my mouth while watching a scary movie, or 'this year I'm going to try to go to bed at a good time' next night 'Let's stay up all night and shove marshmallows in my mouth and watch a scary movie!'
So! to start out this New year me and my family went to go see Moana the new Disney princess movie. it was really good, and completely clean! the music wasn't the best but the animation is awesome! I give this movie XXXXX
To day is also my Great grandmas birthday, she's spending her first birthday in heaven, we miss her very much but know that she is in a better place and that we will see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment